New AdvancedHiliteEditor for editing advanced hilite rules for DataBoundComponents
Expose APIs for using the FieldPicker with ListGrid and DetailViewer.
- New API DataBoundComponent.shouldIncludeHiliteInSummaryField() to govern whether hilite HTML for some field should be rendered in a summary field displaying the value from that field.
- Added support for configuring a DataBoundComponent's hiliteEditor via the AutoChild system.
- Add capability to pass String field name to DBC.getFormulaFieldValue()
and DBC.getSummaryFieldValue() rather than the actual ListGridField.
- Added support for databound listGrids reselecting updated records on cache sync via listGrid.reselectOnUpdate
- Added support for a databound CubeGrid being updated from its DataSource.
- Added new feature - DynamicForm/FormItem.readOnlyDisplay - supports different modes of rendering for items that are canEdit: false
- Add new feature, TextExportSettings.nullValueText to allow configurable behavior when
a field value is null. Default settings of "" shows empty string for null field. If
property is set to null, then the default value for the type is used for field value.
- Added a public method to DataSource to extract a field value from a record using name or dataPath and respecting
any specified SimpleType method for extracting the atomic value.
- Support for specifying multipleValueSeparator string for displaying multiple field values
- New framework property datasource.allowClientAdditionalOutputs, which allows or disables additionalOutputs sent in request from the browser.
- Added includeFrom + groupFunction feature which allows to have aggregated values from related data source:
- in an "order" DataSource with related orderItem DataSource having an FK to order (many orderItems to one order):
<field name="total" includeFrom="orderItem.price" groupFunction="sum"/>
<field name="lastShipDate" includeFrom="orderItem.shipDate" groupFunction="max"/>
- supports all groupFunctions that are supported for groupBy fieldFunctions, plus:
- "first" - selects first value
- "concat" (SQLDataSource + Oracle only) - combines all values textually via field.joinString, so that you get a display like "Updated by: Roger Parks, Lewis French"
<field name="updaters" includeFrom="user.fullName" groupFunction="concat" joinString=", " joinSuffix="" joinPrefix=""/>
- default value for joinString is ", ". It can also be set to empty String explicitly
- default vlaue for joinPrefix/Suffix is empty string
Enhance indirect include handling for SQL, Hibernate and JPA data sources.
Add new DataSourceField property dataSourceField.precision.
Add declarative group by feature for SQL, Hibernate & JPA data sources - it is now possible to request aggregated query.
Added opportunity to configure groupBy & fieldFunctions directly under the root of DataSource tag in ds.xml.
Introduce new framework property defaultCustomSQLProgressivePaging - determines the paging strategy to use when we have a customSQL operation that
doesn't specify an sqlPaging property and progressiveLoading is in force.
Added feature for a clientOnly DataSource to track changes to a dataset and be able to provide them as a set of DSRequests on demand.
- Added extra logging categories to the detailed timing measurements
- Added optional detailed timing data for both client- and server-side DSRequest processing to the Developer Console RPC tab
- New API RPCManager::startSQLTransaction()
- Added RPCManager.exportImage() for exporting SVG graphics in PNG or JPEG format.
Added RPCManager.loadScreen() with RPCRequest.suppressAutoDraw: false to allow autoDraw.
- Added support for explicitly determining whether open state should be preserved when fresh data arrives within a
databound tree via ResultTree.autoPreserveOpenState attribute
- If a request is configured to block user interactivity a new RPCManager.promptDelay property
controls the delay in milliseconds before a visual indication is shown to the user that
interactivity is blocked.
- Added support for RPCManager.exportContent to accept an array of canvases.
- Documented PrintProperties.printForExport and added information about using printForExport when preparing DrawPanes and FacetCharts for export.
- Added the DrawPane.getDataURL() API which converts the DrawPane to a PNG image and calls the given callback with a data URI representing
the PNG. In modern browsers and if using <canvas>-type drawing (the default), the data URI is generated without contacting the server.
- Added support for "showCollapsedGroupSummary" attribute for showing group summaries even when the group is collapsed.
Add new TestRunner feature that allows users to run their own Selenium IDE scripts against SmartClient or SGWT pages, and record the results to a SC DataSource and/or send an email report.
- Add new 'Getting Starting FAQ' section to deal with common issues with using the new TestRunner API/Feature.
Added ResultViewer application to allow quick access to test results from TestRunner, and the capability to filter it effectively to see specific tests.
- Add getElements() method to AutoTest. Improve logic in getElement() to allow ListGrid rows to be returned.
- Added calendar.scrollToTime()
- Added Timeline support for HeaderLevel.headerWidth (innermost level only) and Lane.height
- Added support for customizable, date-specific workday hours
- Added Calendar.columnsPerPage, which dictates the number of columns by which a Timeline will scroll when using the next and previous buttons
- Added the property DrawItem.keepInParentRect to constrain a DrawItem to the
visible area of its DrawPane. Added DrawItem.dragResizeMove() (for SmartClient)
and DragResizeMoveEvent and DragResizeMoveHandler (for SmartGWT) to respond to
drags of "resize" control knobs.
- Added x- and y-axis-specific value formatters to FacetChart.
- Deprecated FacetChart.autoRotateLabels in favor of a new property rotateLabels,
which offers the option to always, never, or automatically rotate the X-axis
labels by 90 degrees.
Added an optional "metric" argument to FacetChart.getNearestDrawnValue() that, for a multi-axis chart, causes the method to return a DrawnValue from the specified metric.
Efficiency additions and drawing improvements for FacetChart.
Generalized FacetChart line smoothing to all line-type charts.
- Added support for labelling the x-axis of a "Scatter" FacetChart by setting the
title property of the metric facet value of the x-axis. The label properties
are specified using FacetChart.dataAxisLabelProperties.
Add FacetChart.setShowScatterLines() API so that showScatterLines can be modified after chart creation.
Improved the FacetChart axis label layout algorithm in the case of multiple value axes. In particular multiple value axis charts may now have a zoom chart.
Added new properties and setters to configure a Gauge's border, and set the
list of GaugeSectors.
- Added ListGrid support for canDropBelowRecords - set to false to prevent drops in the empty area of a grid's body
Fixed ListGrid support for showDropLines: false
Fixes to canDragRecordsOut and canAcceptDroppedRecords implementations for TreeGrid
- Added support for groupStateChanged notification on ListGrids
- New ListGrid API "getDefaultFormattedFieldValue()"
- Added support for ListGrid.applyFormulaAfterSummary for determining how userFormula field values are calculated
in summary rows
- Added support for additional escapeKeyEditAction - we now support cancelling the edit, exiting the editor and
leaving edit values intact, or quitting the editor and saving the edits on escape keypress.
- Added listGrid.isGroupNode() for determining whether a record is a group header node in a grouped listGrid
- Added support for record property excluding a record from UI removal.
- New APIs to simplify customizing header button appearance:
- Added support for custom baseStyle / titleStyle for individual headerSpans via HeaderSpan.headerBaseStyle and HeaderSpan.headerTitleStyle
- Add new API ListGrid.configureGrouping() for configuring multi-grouping mode.
- Added showClippedValuesOnHover, cellValueHover(), and cellValueHoverHTML() to ListGrid
to control displaying a hover for a cell whose value is clipped. Also added a utility
method, ListGrid.cellValueIsClipped(), to determine whether a cell value is clipped.
- Added ListGrid.showClippedHeaderTitlesOnHover to control whether to show a hover if a field title is clipped, and added ListGrid.headerHoverHTML() to customize the HTML displayed in such a hover.
Added new feature ListGrid.autoFitHeaderHeights. If this property is set to true, we will expand header buttons for fields or headerSpans to fit their titles,
and expand the header as a whole to accomodate this if necessary.
New ListGrid property canMultiGroup.
Added support for configurable horizontal space around checkbox in ListGrid checkbox field.
DateChooser.js DateItem.js RelativeDateItem.js TimeItem.js
- Added an 'Apply' button to DateChoosers that allow editing of the time portion and fixed so that am/pm based TimeItems show hours 1-12, rather than 0-11
Added several new APIs to TimeItem and DateItem, as well as a new useTextField: false mode.
Added DateChooser i18n attributes fiscalYearFieldTitle and weekFieldTitle.
Added new public APIs to RelativeDateItem from DateItem to properly control the new-style DateChooser.
Button.js Canvas.js ImgButton.js ListGrid.js StatefulCanvas.js StretchImgButton.js
- Added support for title clipping to Button, SectionHeader and ImgSectionHeader in the presence of section controls. Enabled by default, if the title is too long to fit in the SectionHeader, the title is clipped by an ellipsis.
If showClippedTitleOnHover is true (the default), then a hover is shown when the user holds the mouse
pointer over the component and the title is clipped.
- Enhanced screenreader support: Added support for setting ariaRole for formItems and setting arbitrary ariaState
attributes for both Canvases and FormItems
- added Scrollbar.showTrackButtons to control visibility of the buttons above/left and below/right of a scrollbar track
- Added two methods to TabSet, setCanCloseTab() for changing a Tab's canClose property
and setCanCloseTabs() for changing the TabSet's canCloseTabs property.
- Added support for attributes openerIconWidth and openerIconHeight to TreeGrid. This
enables opener icons (typically a [+] or [-] symbol) to be non-square.
- Implemented clipping of TreeNode titles by ellipses if the text is too long to fit within the tree field column.
Added new TreeGrid flag "leaveCheckboxSelectionGap" governing whether if checkbox selection is happening but a node is non selectable we should write out a spacer instead of a checkbox.
- Added PickTreeItem.dataProperties (Tree : null : IR)
For a PickTreeItem that uses a DataSource, these properties will be passed to
the automatically-created ResultTree. This can be used for various customizations such as
modifying the automatically-chosen tree.parentIdField.
BlurbItem.js HeaderItem.js StaticTextItem.js
- Added support for setting "canSelectText" on StaticTextItems, BlurbItems and HeaderItems
ComboBoxItem.js FormItem.js TextAreaItem.js TextItem.js
- New attribute for TextItem and TextAreaItem: formatOnBlur - if set to true, static formatters will be applied while
the item does not have focus (and cleared when the item receives focus)
- Added ComboBoxItem feature to only perform search once a minimum number of characters
have been entered.
ComboBoxItem.js PickList.js SelectItem.js
- Added new attributes SelectItem.openOnSpace and openOnDownArrow
- Added support for explicit "useClientFiltering" attribute for databound SelectItems and ComboBoxItems. Also cleaned up some documentation in this area.
- Exposed formItem.iconHSpace and formItemIcon.hspace attributes to customize horizontal spacing of FormItem icons.
- Added support for the HTML accept attribute as file/uploadItem.accept - a comma-separated list of valid MIME types that are applied as available filters in the file picker window
BlurbItem.js DynamicForm.js FormItem.js StaticTextItem.js TextAreaItem.js
- Implemented support for clipping values of FormItems and displaying a hover containing
the full value if the value is clipped. See FormItem.clipValue, FormItem.valueHover(),
and FormItem.valueHoverHTML() for more information.
- Added support for controlling the native HTML "autocorrect" and "autocapitalize" attributes on TextItems via browserAutoCorrect and browserAutoCapitalize
- Add the ability to specify "criteriaFields" on the isUnique validator, to reduce the scope of the uniqueness check
- Introduce new server.properties attribute, defaultTimeFormat, to control the format of the string we use when generating SQL to update "time" fields. Operates in exactly the same fashion as the existing defaultDateFormat and defaultDateTimeFormat properties. Note, if defaultTimeFormat is not set, we fall back to the defaultDateTimeFormat, because this is what was being used before the introduction of this new property.
- Fields defined as type="clob" in DataSource definitions will now generate a clob field in the DB when used with the sql generator regardless of the field.length setting.
Previously a field had to have a length > 4000 to auto-generate a clob.
- Added support to handle epoch values.The epoch values must be handled in a different way, because an epoch value can't be parsed
as a SimpleDateFormat string directly. Users must set sqlDateFormat="epoch" or sqlDateFormat="epochms"
and sqlStorageStrategy="number" to their fields which will handle epoch values.
- PDF Export: added support for automatically downloading and using custom fonts specified in CSS.
This new feature allows the users to declare new font files within a CSS file, which is loaded by the PDF export.
The following extensions are supported: .otf, .ttf and .ttc.
If a font resource is detected, the procces will attempt to look for the font within the fonts directory by default. The fonts directory must be located at the same level as of the .CSS file loaded. If there is no a fonts directory, the font files must be located where the .CSS file is.
- Hibernate data source generation now uses Hibernate configuration internals to acquire complete mapping information.
ISCMessage.java MessagingConnectionHandler.java MessagingServlet.java
Re-orient VisualBuilder around a "project" file, providing UI for editing multiple screens.
- Make the DataSource pane of VisualBuilder show a per-project list of DataSources.
Bug Fixes / Other Changes
- Fix a bug whereby oldValues are not correctly maintained after a saveData() if the dsRequest was a sparseUpdates request
- Fixed the issue that DynamicForm.updateOperation was not honored for implicit saves when using a ValuesManager.
- Modified getSaveOperationType() to handle being passed no requestProperties
- Fixed issue with binary metadata fields when the underlying binary field is mapped via nativeName
- Have DynamicForms switch to edit mode after a successful add, even if the form contains a FileItem
Added code to BMML Importer tool that checks for whether certain BuiltinRPC functions are enabled
and disables parts of the UI appropriately.
- Fixed a bug in BMML Importer where a different BMML file from the local disk could not be imported after importing a BMML file from the local disk.
- Fixed issue where a dropped record on a grouped grid did not receive the correct criteria.
- Fixed an issue whereby if a formula field depended on another formula field, an error would occur if the
first field was hidden
- Fixed the issue that the titles of a DataBoundComponent's fields were not overriding
the data source's field titles when using the DataBoundComponent.exportData() API.
- Fixed the issue that formula and summary fields were not being exported by default
when using the exportClientData() API.
- Fixed a server-side IndexOutOfBoundsException when exporting a subset of fields
via the DataBoundComponent.exportClientData() API.
Expose new feature, UserSummary, configurable in ListGridFields.
- Fixed an issue where the presence of a sortField in a databound select item could cause callbacks passed to "fetchData()"
to fire multiple times.
- Fixed a bug where 3 or more hilites applied to the same record and field would not all be displayed.
- If listGridField.canExport is false, respect this when assembling default list of fields for formatted export using exportClientData()
[Was already respected for standard "exportData()" flow].
- Fixed header spans quoting while exporting client data from ListGrid.
- Fixed issue on ListGrid where setting canDragSelectText:true still results
in a drag tracker representing the starting record.
- Fixed field availability in HiliteEditor vs AdvancedHiliteEditor
- Altered so that Simple field-lists in hilite editors always include fields that are used by visible Summary fields, even those other fields are themselves hidden
- Fixed an issue where a ListGrid having an expansion field and the ability to reorder
records would show the arrow image of the expansion field on reordering records
unless an appropriate titleField was set.
- Fix issue where certain field types in a DataSource, if present, may cause an error in
- Documented the special DataSourceField.sqlDateFormat values "epoch" and "epochms".
- Added a note to the Java Module Dependencies section of the SmartClient Reference on how to use iText 2.1.7 with the Server Framework's Content Export module.
Fix error in DataSource with cacheAllData: true set.
- Updated the "Java Module Dependencies" section of the SmartClient Reference to note that the Batik JARs are also needed if RPCManager.exportImage() is to be used.
- Updated the "Java Module Dependencies" section of the SmartClient Reference to note that the xml-commons External Components JAR, xml-apis-ext.jar, is required in order to use the 'exportImage' built-in or for PDF Export of DrawPanes in IE6-8.
- Fix a contradictory assertion in the docs that DataSource.useAnsiJoins is the default - it is not
- Documentation for DSRequest.generateRelatedUpdates property.
- autoCacheAllData will now set cacheAllData:true when a request with no criteria receives
- Document that a primaryKey is required for DataSources with a binary field
- Mark the "data" parameter of DataSource::performCustomOperation() as optional
- Changed module dependency documentation to note that commons-fileupload is a required library of isomorphic_core_rpc.jar, even if you aren't using the upload features of the framework
Fixed JS Exception in DataSource code for certain same-origin policites.
Fixed infinite recursion in isc.clone() for some objects built by a DataSource.
In DataSource.sendDSRequest(), prevented preparation and execution of the cache resultSet for any non-fetch requests.
Switched to count(beanName) SQL syntax for single primary key JPA DataSources for compatiblity.
- Fixed available Operator list for Date fields in FilterBuilders
- Resolved an issue using a blank AdvancedCriteria when calling ListGrid.fetchData() would not return any matches and calling it a second time would throw an exception.
- Updated the sample JSON responses in the RestDataSource documentation. JSON responses now strictly follow the JSON standard and no longer include 'Date.parseServerDate()' calls.
Fix DataBoundComponent.find()/findAll()/findIndex()/findNextIndex(), so that
they return the correct results for datetime fields from the DataSource.
- Log warnings on attempts to modify data in (readonly) ResultSets
- Fixed a problem whereby databound treeGrids with loadDataOnDemand set to true could be confused if passed
initial criteria in AdvancedCriteria format
- Enabled CSS3 mode by default in IE 9 standards mode and IE 10 and later when using
the Enterprise, EnterpriseBlue, or Graphite skins.
- Fixed the endless "Waiting for" statusbar message and regular "phantom click" sounds when using Real-Time Messaging.
- Fixed the endless "page loading" indicators in Safari 4 and 5 and Firefox 3 when using Real-Time Messaging.
- Fixed an issue whereby FileLoader.cacheFile() could append an unexpected query parameter onto the URL passed in
while attempting to cache images.
- Fixed the continuous loading "throbber" in Chrome when using RTM.
- Enabled the use of Server-Sent Events with Real Time Messaging in Firefox and Opera.
- Fixed the endless spinning loading indicator ("throbber") when using Real-Time Messaging in Safari 4 and 5.0.x.
Fix issue where ListGrid in a modal window may blank out after having
launched a child modal window that calls ListGrid.setFields().
- Fixed a bug where the hover of a button would not appear in Internet Explorer if the mouse started on the button's icon.
- Fixed a bug where a DynamicForm with one column and one item at width/height 100%, with no title, but with a prompt, would never show the FormItem prompt in a hover
Fix issue where clicks that start a modal operation can misbehave in
Selenium RC scripts.
- Fixed an event handling issue: MouseWheel events were being sent to disabled canvases, allowing the user to scroll
widgets that were marked as being non-interactive.
- Fixed some issues causing keyboard-triggered context menu events to fail to be properly handled
- Correct processing of extended characters in TextItem when using masking.
- Fixed a case where Chrome would not react properly (scroll) to small trackpad scroll gestures
Corrected EventHandler.getWheelDelta() - method returns a float rather than an integer.
- When parsing a datetime specified in a JSON string, handle an explicit timezone specification in the format "+H:MM"
as well as "+HH:MM".
- Added showPickerTimeItem flag to DateItem and RelativeDateItem, allowing developers to suppress the time field from
being displayed in the DateChooser popup for fields with data type "datetime".
- Fixed an issue where when a relativeDate was converted to an absolute date due to DataSource.autoConvertRelativeDates
being set to true, you could end up with a datetime rather than a logical date being passed to the server for a field
of type "date"
- Fixed updating of Grid-level summaries after a record-removal and altered Date.getWeek() to consider the default firstDayOfWeek from the current locale if one isn't passed
- Fixed RelativeDateItem inputFormat issue when using a custom formatter function
- Fixed a JS error from _isDatetimeString() when the inputFormat is a function
- Update RelativeDateItem.baseDate accordingly from updateValue as well as setValue and fixed a bug where any value prefixed with a "$" was interpreted as a valid relativeDate
- Fixed firstDayOfWeek support for Timeline
- Reworked Timeline.setTimelineRange() and fixed interactions with the DateChooser button and Next/Previous buttons
Added new attribute Calendar.defaultTimelineColumnSpan, default 20 - this is the number of innermost headerLevels (grid columns) we will show if no endDate is provided on creation, or later via setTimelineRange()
- Fixed display values in group summaries for avg, min and max, when the data contained nulls, or all zeros
- Fixed example link in SimpleType documentation
- Fixed ListGrid sorting behavior when the grid is both grouped and sorted on the same field
Fix sorting of Grouped ListGrids with multiple GroupBy fields.
- Fixed warning for 'image' data type.
- Removed warning message generated for type="link" DataSource fields.
- Fixed an issue where decimalPad / decimalPrecision, if specified for a field within a .ds.xml file, would fail to be respected within the application.
Improve AutoTest.isGridDone() to detect more cases of pending loads,
such as from ListGrid.scrollToRow() for unloaded rows.
- Fixed a bug where in pages running with strict or HTML5 doctype, specified Label padding would not be displayed.
- Fix for an issue that would cause buttons containing icons to intermittently render poorly in Firefox 18
- Fixed an issue with form item labels of a DynamicForm within a ToolStrip not being vertically centered.
- Fixed Canvas.enforceScrollSize() in Firefox.
- Exposed the canvas "showShadow" property as being settable at runtime
- Fixed an issue whereby Firefox version 18 would incorrectly size elements containing images when those images are first loaded and not present in the browser cache.
- - Added support for ListGrid.booleanBaseStyle, which can be used to apply a CSS
style to checkbox icons displayed for "boolean" fields and the checkbox selection
- Extended ListGrid.booleanTrueImage, ListGrid.booleanFalseImage, and
ListGrid.booleanPartialImage to support the special value "blank", which means
that no image is shown.
- Fixed timeline event rendering for timelineGranularities greater than "day"
- Altered to hide the drag target for timeline events before calling the cancellable Moved and Resized events
- Fixed event descriptions not showing up in print preview if the default name ("description") had been changed in code
- Fixed JS error after editing an event in the Month View, when all other views have been hidden
- Fixed Event Editors when event field-names have been overridden in code. Altered to create a default HeaderLevel for Timelines that don't specify any.
- Improved mouse-based event creation for timelines by having the start and end dates rounded to the eventSnapGap
- Fixed JS errors in getDateFromPoint() (monthView only) and dateIsWorkday() and corrected bad style used for event-windows when showEventDescriptions is false
- Fixed the date being passed to calendar.getDateCSSText()
- Fixed a bug where styling was not being correctly updated after creation when an EventWindow was reused for events with different baseStyles
- Fixed a couple of redraw issues for overlapping events in Calendar
- Fixed bugs that caused getActiveTime() to return the wrong value and Calendar-level drag events to be incorrectly fired by eventWindow movements
- Added Calendar.canReorderLanes, fixed so that timeline events don't show the description in the header when showEventDescriptions is true, and fixed so that removeEvent(), setLanes() and addLane() properly refresh events
- Fixed a bug where events could render a column-width beyond the end of Timelines.
- Fixed a drag-repositioning bug in Timeline
- Fixed an issue where events that ended before 1am would be extended to 11:59pm
- Fixed custom workday styling in Day and Week views by ensuring that dateIsWorkday() is passed the correct date
- Fixed handling of null startDate and startDate > endDate for Timeliine
- Fixed a bug where when a long event is overlapped in its very last unit (30 mins by default) by another event which is exactly that long, both events would render at full width, but one after the other, partly obscuring the next column in the grid
Fixed a bug where dragging an overlapping event into a different column did not correctly render the original column because the event being dragged was still being taken into account
- Fixed placement of overlapping calendar events when one or more ends at 00:00.
Fixed JS error when showing event hovers in the MonthView
- Fixed JS error when showing the quick event editor in non-timeline views
- Fixes: timeline event drag-drop in all cases, events drawing past the end of the timeline, column rebuilding after selecting a date with the picker, bubbling of dragReposition events for timeline events - also adds two optimizations and fixes two JS errors
- Fix issue where CubeGrid.getSelectedCells() returns null rather than the proper CellRecord.
- Fixed hiliteFacetValue() for column-facets and enhanced to allow hiliting of any facetValue, not just innermost ones, for rows and columns
- Fixed an issue where the body of DateChoosers in the Simplicity skin would size wrongly in Chrome and show unwanted scrollbars
- Fix issue where DateChooser for dateTimeItem doesn't show time picker widget(s).
- Support for DetailViewer setViewState() / getViewState()
- Fixed a bug where DetailViewer field.height could fail to be respected
- Fixed an issue with FacetCharts possibly not drawing when used in a TabSet.
- Fixed the translation of <canvas>-style linear gradients to SVG <linearGradient>s.
- Fixed a bug that calling DrawPane.erase(), adding a DrawItem to the draw pane,
- Fixed a bug in DrawPane that, after changing the zoomLevel, the screen area over
which the mouseover handlers were active did not match the locations of the
DrawItems handling the mouseover.
- Fixed the appearance of large gaps in the rendering of canvas shadows in Firefox.
- Fixed the background-size CSS applied to EdgedCanvas edge cells in IE9.
- Fixed the background size and display of bottom edge in IE9 strict mode when canvas
size is less than 100px.
Fix issue where widgets may not respond to clicks in Firefox when
Standards Mode is active.
Fix issue in Firefox Standards Mode where grid borders may disappear
- Fixed FormItem.showIcon() and showAllIcons() in IE.
- Fixed a display issue in Opera 12.x where the DateRangeItem's form was not visible
in the date range selection dialog of a ListGrid filter editor.
Chart.isMultiFacet() when a FacetChart has no data.
- Fixed a bug where FacetChart.getNearestDrawnValue() would return the wrong
data point in the presense of null-valued data.
- Fixed a bug that the record argument of FacetChart.getPointHoverHTML() is always
null when hovers are enabled for the "Measurement Data" zoom chart sample.
- Implemented FacetChart.labelCollapseMode "time" for column charts.
- Fixed a bug that "Area" and "Line" FacetCharts could fail to draw all of the
data points, while showing labels for the missing points in the top-left corner,
in a case of all numeric data-axis values.
- Fixed a bug that switching the chartType of a FacetChart from "Column" to
"Pie" and then back to "Column" causes extra space at the bottom of the chart.
- Fixed a bug that the bars in a column FacetChart with all negative values could
be drawn over the chart title.
the chart is changed to the "Column" chartType and is made unstacked.
- Fixed a bug that the legend in multi-facet pie FacetCharts could display values
of the wrong facet.
when the chartType, stacked, filled, or data properties are changed in IE9.
- Fixed a bug that FacetChart pie charts could be drawn inconsistent with their
legend and that non-stacked column/bar charts could have overlapping clusters.
- Fixed a bug that the scale on an extra axis of a FacetChart might not be
updated after changing the data.
- Fixed FacetChart.getNearestDrawnValue() for clustered bar and column charts.
- Fixed a bug that FacetChart may fail to update the scale on the value axis after
the stacked property is changed.
- Fixed a bug that radar FacetCharts with gradient fill might be only partially filled when drawn on an HTML5 canvas.
- Included the data record in the DrawnValue objects returned by FacetChart's
getDrawnValue() and getNearestDrawnValue().
Fixed a bug that the data points shown on line and area plots in a multi-axis chart could fail to line up with the center of bars in the main FacetChart.
Improved display of error bars for FacetCharts.
Fixed a bug seen in FacetChart that the first data-axis gradation line of a zoom chart could be drawn at an angle instead of vertically.
Fixed a FacetChart bug that vertical DrawLines with non-"solid" linePattern are not drawn under the bitmap drawingType.
Fixed a FacetChart bug to allow scatter plots to have logScale in only the y-axis.
Fixed a bug that FacetChart could incorrectly draw the data of a single-facet line chart as a flat line at value zero.
Fixed a bug that a line FacetChart can display a blank zoom chart if the values are negative.
Fixed a bug in FacetChart that stacked bars of a multi-facet bar chart whose lowest gradation is greater than zero could be drawn over the chart title.
- Fixed a bug in single-facet "Pie" and "Dougnnut" FacetCharts that data value
labels for the biggest pie slices might not be displayed.
- Fixed a bug in stacked "Bar" and "Column" FacetCharts with showValueOnHover
enabled that the hover could appear on a bar even while the mouse is hovering
over the next bar.
- Fixed a bug in FacetChart where swapping the facets can cause the zoom chart to
display the wrong data labels.
- Fixed a bug where a column FacetChart with `showDataValues: true` failed to
display the data value labels after the chartType was switched to "Pie" and
then switched back to "Column".
- Fixed a bug that the context menu of a FacetChart is not destroyed when the
chart is destroyed.
- Fixed a bug that the zoom (selection) chart was not automatically cleared when
the chartType of a FacetChart is switched to "Pie", "Doughnut", "Radar", or
"Bar" (which chart types, along with "Scatter", do not support zooming).
- Fixed a bug that FacetCharts that have zero values for all of their data points
draw gradations lines at +/-0.01 instead of simply showing a gradation at zero.
- Fixed a bug where adding a RangeChangedEventHandler to the zoomChartSlider of a
FacetChart prevented the chart from redrawing the data after manipulations of
Add capability to use FieldPicker by supplying a DataSource rather than a
DataBoundComonent in FieldPickerWindow.fieldPickerProperties.
Fix issue where record (field) in FieldPicker can't be expanded to access
editing of a summary/formula field if DBC.fieldPickerFieldProperties is
null or an empty list.
Add ability to delete a user summary or formula field in FieldPicker.
Up/Down buttons added to move visible fields in FieldPicker.
- Enable focus styling for FieldPicker transport buttons.
Fix issue where Formula/Summary Editor generates error if opened after field in
active formula/summary is removed.
- Firefox version 17 changed how heights are applied to TD elements in HTML5 rendering mode. Fixed an issue that
caused our listGrid cells to render too tall, causing unnecessary scrollbars in CubeGrids.
Fix CSS styling for rollovers/selection in TreeGrids in IE8/IE9 Standards Mode.
Fix issue in IE8 in Standards Mode where ListGrid cells are wrapped even though
wrapCells: true is not set.
Fix case where autoFitFieldWidths yields widths that are too narrow for certain
fields for a ListGrid where autoFitData is "vertical" or "both".
- Fixed vertical centering of text in ListGrid cells in IE 7+.
- Clean up grid column sizer after use. Removes surplus (off screen) DOM elements
- Fixed an issue where cells would start to wrap, and expand their rows on rollover in IE8/IE9, with strict doctype set even if wrapCells was set to false.
- Fixed a JS error in HiliteRule.getHilite() that occurred if the value of the criterion
was left blank.
- Fixed a sizing bug where layouts with shadows were not properly resized down if set to fill 100% of a parent and the parent was made smaller.
- Fixed an issue where hidden tabBarControls left a gap in the initial layout of
the TabBar controls layout.
- Fix for a bug where response to dataChanged would fail to update a grouped tree if grouped by primary key.
- Fixed the issue that the ListGrid.dateFormatter was not applied if the record value was
Fix issue where ListGrid header context menu button press shows info from wrong column.
Fixed issue where trying to hide or unhide ListGrid columns may hang the browser with 100% CPU.
Fix issue where freezing or unfreezing ListGrid columns with autoFitData set to
"horizontal" or "both" can lead to an infinite loop.
- Performance improvements for ListGrid autoFitFields behavior
- Fixed a case where focus could be dropped from the filterEditor while filtering in Mozilla FF only.
- Improved the placement and sizing of SelectItem and ComboBoxItem dropdowns so
that the form item is not covered by it.
- Fix for an issue where when cell selection is enabled and the visible columns in a grid change,
interactions such as drag selection could fail.
- Fixed a bug whereby headerBaseStyle was not being properly applied to header buttons in some cases.
- When alwaysShowEditors is true, render out the error icon for cells with validation errors
edited and then marked for removal.
- Fixed issue with ListGrid corner sort button not showing the correct sort state.
Fixed a JS error in ListGrid.getRecordComponent() when passed no column number.
Fixed an issue where ListGrid.getGroupState() would exclude groupingMode and various other advanced grouping properties.
Fixed issue where styling in a ListGrid can get broken when updated on a rollover after scrolling.
Fixed a JS error when a ListGrid has both expansion components and other fields with frozen: true.
Fixed behavior of ListGrid when a user drag-resizes a field - the widths of all fields now become "explicit" so they aren't automatically reflowed.
Fixed ListGrid issue where our logic to apply group summary info and group titles to group header nodes was breaking in a few cases because it wasn't truly recursive.
Fixed problem where ListGrid.datetimeFormatter format "toSerializeableDate" didn't produce the doc'd output format of YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS.
Fixed bug where listGrid.saveOperation, addOperation and updateOperation were not actually affecting the request operationId.
Fixed a bug where groupByMaxRecords was refusing to group if the data length actually matched the max-records specified.
Modified ListGrid to fire fieldStateChanged rather than viewStateChanged when sorting.
Fixed issue that a TimeItem for a "time" column in a ListGrid filter editor form could reset the element value to "0:00" in certain cases.
Fixed a bug in ListGird where error icon hover prompt wouldn't show when there were frozen fields.
- Fixed an issue where print/export to PDF of ListGrids with canExpandRecords:
true and sparse data would generate an empty document
- Optimized the code for remapping recordComponents when data changes and recordComponentPoolingMode is not "data" - significant improvement when removing a record or fetch-scrolling
- Fixed initialSort for ListGrids with a DataSource but no specified fields array
- Fixed redraw issue with paged grids following a page-changing scroll and an export to PDF
- Fixed a JS error that could happen if expandRecord() was called before the grid was drawn
- Correctly flag the result of ListGrid.getFilterEditorCriteria() with a _constructor if its an AdvancedCriteria
- When showing the filterEditor for a listGrid, suppress the checkbox image from appearing in the filter editor of
boolean type fields marked as canFilter:false. This is a more obvious UI for a non-interactive field than an
unchecked (and non-interactive) checkbox image.
- Fixed an issue filtering a tree grid with a substring search.
- Fixed a sizing issue for RichTextItem that resulted in perpetual redrawing of scrollbars in Chrome
- Fixed mouse-initiated focus/editing for RichTextCanvas in Chrome
- Fixed RichTextItem editability in Opera
- Fixed key handlers in RichTextEditor in Chrome
- Fixed the Font and Font Size rich text editor controls in Chrome.
- Prevent RichTextItem from firing an unnecesaary changed event during initialization, and thus prevent forms including its value from getChangedValues() when it hasn't really been changed
- fixed ListGrid aria-posinset accessibility attribute to be 1-based rather than zero-based as mandated by the WAI-ARIA specification
- When trying to remove the expanded section in section stack, only half
of it items are removed
- Resolved an issue where certain FormItems, including SectionItems, could render too wide, causing the DynamicForm to overflow its specified size unnecessarily.
- Fixed an issue where if a tabBar control is made visible after having been hidden,
the newly-visible tabBar control was placed incorrectly beneath the first tab.
- Notification for tab reordering event: tabsReordered()
- Fixed a stack overflow occurring when an invisible widget is added to a TabSet's
list of tabBarControls.
- added TabSet.defaultTabHeight as corollary to defaultTabHeight and improved docs
- Fixed an issue where tabSet.tabDefaultWidth could impact width of left/right positioned tabs and tabDefaultHeight
could impact height of top/bottom positioned tabs, contrary to documentation. Now these propertes effect the
"length" of the tab-buttons but not the "breadth" of them, as intended.
- Handle selecting a tabset tab whose pane has been destroyed.
- Fixed a problem where "invalidateCache" was failing to behave correctly on databound TileGrids.
- Fixed Hilite handling for TileGrid
- Fixed a bug where a "between" operation on a date field in FilterBuilders would not properly set the time on the end-range date to 23:59
- Fixed sortFields: false for FilterBuilder
- Fix problem where with CanvasItem, arguments were not passed to createCanvas().
- Resolved some issues around Tab-index handling of CanvasItems [especially visible within modal windows]
- Modified CanvasItem so that if showTitle is true and titleOrientation is "top" we now render the canvas at the
specified size rather than shrinking it to accomodate the title text. This matches the behavior of other form items
- the form item element doesn't shrink in order to leave more space for the title - and was reported as
a bug on the forums.
- Fixed the orphaning of an externally created canvas used as the canvas of a CanvasItem and then reused in another CanvasItem passed directly into DF.setFields()
- Fix for a bug where if you show a ComboBoxItem with a filter-editor on its picklist, certain interactions with
that pickList filter editor would inappropriately dismiss the entire pickList
- Fixed pick list on ComboBoxItem with filter not allowing mouse click into filter.
- Fixed an issue where a DateItem's textBox could render too wide, obscuring or shifting the date-picker icon
- Fixed so that a DynamicForm initialized with a string valuesManager auto-creates a global VM instance
- Fixed an issue where validateOnChange could cause focus to be removed from the field the user is currently editing
- Fixed a JS error from item-event handling code when, for instance, a form-item has a click-handler that removes its item from the form, via form.setItems(), partway through the event chain
- Fixed the issue that DynamicForms were spacing form items apart so as to take up the entire height.
FileItem.js FormItem.js MultiFileItem.js
- Inhibit multiple selections in the native file selector window shown when the user clicks a "Browse" button in a MultiFileItem component
- Fixed a bug where SpinnerItems with no default value would fail to react to clicking on the spinner in some cases.
- Fixed a bug with characterCasing:"upper" in IE 10 where spaces would disappear.
- Fixed the "Unknown runtime error" thrown in IE 8-10 when FormItem.hideIcon() or hideAllIcons() was called.
Fix issue where setting icon.neverDisabled: true has no effect for icons
associated with a Formitem.
- - Added support for FormItemIcon.baseStyle to apply a CSS style to the icon, and
which is suffixed according to the state.
- Added support for setting FormItemIcon.src to "blank", which means that no image
is shown for the icon.
- Allow validateOnExit FormItems to perform validation on a standalone form without
the value being changed. This primarily affects the required validator.
- Exposed the TextItem.browserInputType attribute.
- Fixed value hovers over TextItems in Firefox when the value is clipped.
- Fixed a bug where pasting a value into a masked TextItem sometimes caused characters
to be lost.
- Fixed so that FormItems do not show icons or pickers and largely render with TextItem.texBoxStyle when printing
- Fixed show/hide cycle for formItemIcons in IE
FormItem.js TextItem.js TextAreaItem.js
- Fixed an issue with the pickList of a SelectItem not moving with its SelectItem
if the SelectItem is moved (for example, if the browser window is resized and the
containing form is moved).
- Fixed a bug where a databound PickList for a FormItem with an explicitly
specified sortField shows horizontal scrollbars instead of expanding to fit the
- Removed spurious Combobox/SelectItem warning "fields and completeFields are null and there is no DataSource"
- Fixed a case where a dataBound pickList with custom optionOperationId, and a
specified sort field, could cause 2 fetches - one with the wrong operation ID.
- Fixed a bug where MultiFileItems would fail to be properly disabled when the disabled attribute is set to true.
- Modified MultiFileItem to always show the picker modally (so click outside the picker will not dismiss it).
Previous behavior would show the picker modally only if the user was editing an existing record - not when
editing a new record.
- Fixed a problem tabbing through RelativeDateItems when the clickMask is up (For example when embedded in a modal
- Improved consistency of behavior within a RelativeDateItem when 'type' is not explicitly specified as either date or datetime.
- Altered RelativeDateItem to reset it's baseDate from setValue() - fixes a bug where calling setValue("$now") after init would have no apparent effect
- Fixed availability of the dateChooser icon in RelativeDateItems across enable/disable cycles
- Altered RelativeDateItem.setValue() so that, when called with an actual date string, it parses the value and stores the date itself - fixes a bug where getDate() would return an unformatted date-string
- Fix a problem where database connections are remaining open until GC for a DSRequest that is executed multiple times
- Fix ClassCastException arising when a SQLDataSource autoDerives from metadata derived from an unannotated Java class
- Enable the Export options (XML, Excel, etc) and streaming responses when the response's data model is a JSONFilter
- Only check operation-level security for related DataSources for fetch requests - it is inappropriate to do so for updates because we are never updating anything in the related DataSource
- Performance optimizations - remove a bottleneck in the getCaller() method when deriving DataSource definitions from annotated classes
- ScreenReader fix - ensure that if a Button or subclass has its title changed, the new title shows up as the aria-label
and is read by ScreenReaders.
- Ensure that a custom mouseOver implementation of a StatefulCanvas subclass (like button) only prevents standard
showRollOver styling behavior if the implementation explicitly cancels the event (returns false)
- Fixed a bug in the 'exportImage' RPC built-in where padding around the drawn content of a DrawPane was not preserved.
- Fixed a bug in getFieldCriterion() / getFieldCriterions() where certain Criterion types would not be found (for example, isNull)
- Fix a bug where fields of type "creatorTimestamp" were having their time elements stripped
- Strip "serverObject" and "serverCondition" elements of validators defined in .ds.xml files out of the version of the DS that is delivered to clients
- Fix over-zealous licensing enforcement that was preventing Pro users from using the "criteria" and "values" properties of an operationBinding
- Corrected query generation for JPA/HB data sources served from framework pool.
- Fixed additionalOutputs for pooled data sources (JPA/HB).
- Modify RestRequestParser to preserve literal null values passed up from the client. Fixes this issue: http://forums.smartclient.com/showthread.php?t=25492
- Fixed line breaks when exporting to CSV for unix/mac systems.
- Fixed export data issue when line break setting was ignored.
- Fixed an issue with Excel exports via exportClientData() where the field names were
shown instead of the titles.
- Fixed background colors when exporting to Excel.
- Fix issue with the header row sometimes being blank in Excel exports, due to an apparent bug in POI
- In Excel export, do not attempt to parse a value that ends with an alphabetic character as a number, to avoid a quirk of the Java number parser which treats a trailing "f" or "d" as a designator of precision (float or double) that should be ignored
- Fixed a bug in RESTHandler's handling of DS requests containing Unicode when using the "postMessage" data protocol.
- Throw a more specific and helpful exception if we cannot find a Java compiler when processing a server-side script where language="java"
- Fix a bug in SQL generation where includeFrom fields and non-ANSI join style could lead to us generating invalid UPDATE and INSERT queries
- Declaring SQLDataSource field type as text always converts value to string.
- Declaring DSField type as text forces conversion to String for decimal/numeric DB types.
- Extend the RESTHandler wire format so that datetime values may be specified as
JSON strings in three additional formats: "yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss", "yyyy-MM-dd kk:mm:ss",
and "'$$DATE$$':yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss". Additionally, date values may be specified
in "yyyy-MM-dd" format and time values may be specified in "HH:mm:ss" format.
- Change HSQLDB binary storage strategy to BLOB(1G)
- Change HSQL binary type from "binary" to "varbinary"
- Added the pickListCellDisabledDark and tallPickListCellDisabledDark styles to the
Enterprise, EnterpriseBlue, Graphite, and Simplicity skins.
- Set an explicit defaultTabHeight of 22px for TabSets in Enterprise, Graphite and EnterpriseBlue
(applied to browsers that support css3 and those that don't). This resolves a difference in height of left/right
oriented tabs in tabsets between browsers.
Fixed SQL Server quoting of sequence type columns in where clauses.
Fixed handling of decimalPrecision/decimalPad for fields with type derived from float.
Fixed handling of decimalPad/decimalPrecision in user formulas for DetailViewer and ListGrid.
Fixed the styling of `NavigationButtons' widgets.
Fixed the bug that setting IconAlign.RIGHT on a button did not actually right-align the icon.
Fixed bug where FormItem.getValue() could fail to return the specified value if a valueMap was present and the value was not part of that map.
Fixed UnconvertableException thrown by not skipping certain javaAssist properties for Hibernate instrumented classes.
Fixed FormulaBuilder handling of missing fields in a user formula so that they only prevent execution if they're actually used in the formula.
Fixed "reviver" function for parsing strict JSON responses to handle datetimes properly.
(Security Fix) Removed a CWE-434 vulnerability in `SCUploadSaveFileDataSource'.
Null check added in DataExport to avoid NullPointerException.
Fixed issue where RelativeDate is shown as simple Date in a DynamicForm.
Fixed ability to use aggregation functions on included fields for SQL select clauses.
Fixed problem in TextItem for IE where if you change value on focus in some cases caret would jump to the first position.
Fixed issue in Firefox where if a top-level Layout is "holding up" the height of the page, resetting the handle height causes Firefox to effectively scroll the page to the top.
Made sure to skip fields marked with ignore=true so that lazy-loading properties are not initialized.- Fixed problem where databound PickList was incorrectly assumed to always be a resultSet, when it could be a tree.
Fixed issue where Calendar may be broken if custom timezone is set.
Fixed issue where clicking a menu row caused a JS exception under certain conditions.
Fixed issue where TileLayout tiles could get "deleted" when transferring them to a different FlowLayout.
Fixed range check handling of "lessThan" criteria for fields not in a DataSource.
Fixed display issues in RTL more for Canvas, Window, and DateChooser.
Fixed a bug with the scroll position being reset in certain circumstances for a top-level Layout with overflow:"auto" as opposed to overflow:"visible".
Fixed cases where our override of Selenium.prototype.getTable() in user-extensions.js doesn't properly drop back to the native version when appropriate.
Fixed the bug in Opera that the edges table of a Window was leading to incorrect layout.
Eliminated spurious error reports from Hibernate Sessions when running in standalone mode.
For BmmlImporter, fixed the handling of the "Drop Markup", "Trim Space", and "Fill Space" options.
Fixed handling of time-related fields in SC SQL Server code and FormItem.
Fixed the issue that SC Feature Explorer was failing to load in Opera 12.11.
Fixed a bug where in IE9, strict mode, we could end up with overlapping text in FormItems.
Fixed a bug where multiple:true pickList items would always show the first entry as selected in screenReader mode.
Fixed issue where when RibbonGroup is disabled, icons are not toggled to disabled appearance.
Fix RPCManager issue where queueing of useStrictJSON: true requests was broken.
Fix the issue that buttons were not being removed by MultiComboBoxItem.showValue() for layoutStyle other than "flow".
Fixed a JS error in certain use cases when MultiComboBoxItem's optionDataSource is caching records (for example, a client-only data source).
Fixed a case where error icons would be ignored by screenReaders despite having specified aria-label that made them actually useful.
Fixed the error "Object doesn't support this action" that occurs in IE 8 and 9 when PortalRow.removePortlets() is called.
Fixed a bug that a `multiple: true` FormItem could fail to escape HTML display values of the initial value array.
Fixed issue where XLS exportClientData exports were not including header spans.
Added missing return type to the public API for Canvas.clickMaskUp().
Fixed value-retention issue between RelativeDateItem and its DateChooser.
Fixed the issue that a re-shown PickList will remember where it was last when using arrow key navigation.
Fixed bug where in recent versions of Moz Firefox offset-positioning calculations could be incorrect, affecting CanvasItems.
Fixed issue where circular references were not detected within formula or summary fields.
Fixed issue where a TimeItem could overflow its width when useTextField: true.
- Numerous improvements to documentation (reference docs and Quick Start Guide), and examples.
- Major skinning enhancements. Three standard skins (Enterprise, EnterpriseBlue and Graphite) have been reworked to take advantage of CSS3 features in browsers where this is supported (typically requires HTML5 doctype), to reduce the amount of media required to render attractive UI components, while retaining support for image loading based approaches for browsers where these capabilities are not available
- New Balsamiq Importer tool for importing Balsamiq mockups using the Visual Builder (requires SmartClient Pro or better).
- New "Workflow" subsystem implemented (See Process class)
- Numerous fixes and enhancements to drawing
- Various improvements to the AutoTest class (used for Selenium integration)
- Extended documentation on Selenium integration with SmartClient in the user-guide
- Revised and expanded the i18n documentation
- Add JUnit + Selenium RC java example to SmartClient/SGWT documentation.
- Reworked processing of JSON format responses to avoid a native Memory Leak introduced by IE9 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2572253. This includes adding support for strict JSON formatted responses, and making use of these by default in IE9 for iscServer-format dataSources.
- Various enhancements and features around ListGrid ExpansionModes, particularly wrt finer grained support for customizing the ExpansionMode.EDITOR component
- Support for row-spanning cells and per-cell selection in ListGrid
- Support for nested header spans in ListGrid
- ListGrid: Support for auto-sizing header spans
- Added a new interface for specifying multiple levels of grouping, launchable from a listGrid
- New calendar-based Timeline component
- Numerous improvements to Charting subsystem and FacetChart class
- New FormItems for editing criteria - PresetCriteriaItem and PresetDateRangeItem
- New property FileItem/UploadItem.multiple, which allows automatic uploading of multiple files
- Many fixes and improvements to the FilterBuilder component
- CubeGrid: Added support for hideEmptyFacetValues + load on demand. Previously all data was required up from to use hideEmptyFacetValues, now we support single-axis load on demand in combination with hideEmptyFacetValues
- DateChooser - reworked to be a grid-based component with some additional functionality
- Support for FiscalCalendar added (and integrated with DateChooser) and support for working with fiscal year, week and start-date data at DateItem, DateChooser, Date instance and Date static levels
DataBinding and data management features
- Extensive Support for server side scripting directly in DataSource files
- Support for composite primary keys in DataSources (client-side and in the server-side SQL, JPA and Hibernate DataSource)
- Improved and extended support for componentField.dataPath for extracting field-level data from nested data objects
- New DataSourceField "encodeInResponse" flag for delivering binary data as a Base64 encoded string
- Much improved documentation and support around Date / Time / Datetime type fields
- Enhanced support for data export in PDF, Excel, CSV formats
- Built in support for progressive loading of SQL and Hibernate-dataSource backed components. In this mode users can request more rows by scrolling off the bottom of the currently visible rows, but cannot cause direct movement to some arbitrary position in the dataset (as is the case with ordinary, non-progressive loading).
- Added support for Informix as an officially supported database with SQLDataSource
Bug fixes / Enhancements
- Fixed an issue where modal editing inside a window was not truly modal
- Fixed a bug where with frozen fields, and scrolled unfrozen fields in ListGrids, a header-menu-button click could cause the header menu to appear for the wrong column
- Improved performance with selection while working with large dataSets (typically in ListGrids)
- Resolved some strange edge case behavior with ListGrid sorting (failing to respect field sort direction in some cases, etc)
- Fixed a bug where ListGrid filter-editor autoSizing would fail
- Fixed an issue where tabbing off a form item icon could sometimes take focus to the wrong place on the page while in grid editing mode
- Support for modifying standard ListGrid grouping modes at a default/class level.
- Fixed a bug where rollOver / rollUnder canvas wasn't working in conjuction with frozen fields.
- Added support for changing listGrid.canReorderRecords attribute at runtime
- Fixed a bug where showing/hiding the filterEditor at runtime could cause incorrect appearance
- Fixed an issue where certain automatically generated fields (such as the "removeField") could show up in data exported from ListGrids
- Fix for a bug where filtering of a grouped listGrid could behave incorrectly
- Fixed a bug where checkbox fields could appear in the wrong position for grouped grids
- Support for ListGridField.ignoreKeyboardClicks attribute
- Fixed for a bug whereby with alwaysShowEditors:true, in some cases a single click would fail to put focus into the clicked edit-cell (browser-specific bug visible on Chrome/Safari)
- Fixed some bugs and improved consistency and documentation around how grid summary values are formatted (using specified field-level formatters by default)
- Improvements in logic for recording, and reapplying listGrid view state
- New API listGrid.getDefaultFormattedValue() to simplify conditional overriding of cell value
- Ensure listGrid field hilights show up automatically when fields' visibility changes
- Fixed a bug in CanvasItem where, if the canvasItem contained a ListGrid, users could tab to ListGrid headers even with canTabToHeader set to false
- Improved performance with auto sizing of ListGrid field widths in grids with large numbers of columns
- Fix for a bug whereby hilites in a ListGrid would fail to be reapplied after a setData() call
- Changes to support ListGrid.canSelectCells mode with frozen columns
- If sorterContextClick returns false, return false to cancel the native context menu as well as suppressing our normal column context menu.
- ListGrid: If autoFitWidth is true on a field that has width specified as a string ("*" for example), calculate what that would be as a numeric value, then use that as a minimum
- ListGrid: in setSort(), if we don't find a field for a specifier by name, also check for one by displayField, before ignoring the specifier
- Set ListGrid.arrowKeyAction to null by default
- Fixed some issues around tabbing within ListGrid editing
- ListGrid: If autoSaveEdits is false, don't force 'saveEdits' on field change.
- ListGrid: added wrapper methods for setFieldIcon and setFieldCellIcon
- Fix a bug where deselecting the last item in a selection-appearance "checkbox" grid would fail to deselect the header
- Fixed some issues with the 'freeze' context menu items / behavior with nested header spans
- ListGrid: Fix unwanted scrollback if mouse pointer is over ListGrid during keyboard-navigation-induced scroll
- Fixed a bug whereby ListGrid with autoFitData:"horizontal" could get into infinte resizing loops when nested in parent layouts and sized to "100%"
- Fix JS crash when editing in a ListGrid and moving from a text field to a SelectItem by mouse-clicking
- New ListGridField property sortByMappedValue
- Bugfix: modified 'getRawValue' to use 'getRawCellValue' even if record[fieldName] exists since we do other stuff here like handling non atomic simpleType conversions
- Tweaking ListGrid._canFocusInEditor() to fix an obvious breakage of 'editByCell' grid where tab would move vertically rather than horizontally.
- Bugfix: mouse-initiated selections in TreeGrid, ListGrid, possibly CubeGrid weren't firing selectionUpdated()
- Call 'getFormattedValue()' rather than 'getStandaloneFieldValue()' when getting a field value for a formula
- Re-position embedded components when we showed or hid scrollbars in RTL mode
- Support for listGridField.headerTitle; deprecated listGridField.summaryTitle.
- ListGrid: Some fixes around RemoveFields, autoFit, and grouping
- Speed up the process used to look at a record's edit values when we check for it being marked as removed. Seems to resolve script running slowly dialogs in IE8 scrolling around large grids
- Fix for a bug where a ListGrid with selectionType:"single" could end up with two selected records
- ListGrid: Fix issues with interactions between expanded records and filtering the dataset
- Support for persisting formula fields
- Document parameters rowNum and colNum for ListGrid.getCellHoverComponent()
- ListGrid - prevented an infinite loop in mouseUp which could be hit while editing a grid with editMode "click", if you double-clicked
- Fixed bug where we wouldn't respect autoFitMaxWidth when autoFitData was set to horizontal or both and headers were showing
- Add large new doc on best ways to handle editing of unsaved records in grids (recurring question area)
- Resolve a bug where if you set ListGrid.alwaysShowEditors:true on a grid and click on a text box on a new edit row you have to click twice to put focus into the text box.
- Fixed a bug where after autoFitData expands a grid to fit its content it would then end up with body width de-synched from grid width on subsequent resizes
- Fixed issue in ListGrid where keyboard click (space keypress) wasn't selecting/deselecting checkbox selection field
- Improvements to ListGrid.destroy() to solve problem where methods were firing on destroyed grids
- Fixed problem in ListGrid where field set as autoFitExpandField won't resize smaller if entire grid is resized smaller
- ListGrid - Fixed issue where highlights applied to hidden field are not present when the field is shown
- Fixed ListGrid.dataArrived(startRow, endRow) to report endRow correctly; was off by one in several cases
- Add header span titles in the Highlight Editor for a ListGrid if they're present in the grid
- Fixed problem whereby grouping wasn't reset after removing a record from a databound ListGrid
- ListGrid - improved handling of Embedded Components
- Fixed issue where ListGrid headers/fields don't resize properly if frozen field present with explicit width
- ListGrid - fixed case whereby we could end up with the frozen body being rendered at a too-large width when autoFitting to data
- ListGrid - fixed standard grid summary formatters not beig applied to display value if custom getGridSummaryData() was provided
- ListGrid - fixed problem where auto-clean up of expansion components was not working when a record got dropped
- ListGrid - unobfuscated popUpTextAreaEditorTypes by customer request
- GridRenderer - suppressed cellHover if the timer fires for a null record
- Solved ListGrid issue - when using setOptionDataSource together with setAutoFetchData, any edited values disappear when editing another column in the same row
- ListGrid - explicitly exposed "record" as being available in formula text
- ListGrid - disallowed editing of userFormula / userSummary fields by default
- Added a hilitesChanged() event to fire when a user specifically modifies the highlights of a ListGrid with the Hilight Editor
- Added new API ListGrid.getRecordComponent(rowNum, colNum)
- DataBoundComponent - added fix for formula fields not being hilited properly
- ListGrid - fix to stop ignoring listGridField.groupingModes if field.getGroupValue() is defined
- Eliminated data corruption when editing a complex record (ie, one with nested objects) in a ListGrid described by dataPaths
- ListGrid - fixed hoverMode: "details" behavior so that it shows a detailViewer as doc'd with the fields not already shown in the ListGrid
- ListGrid - fixed how properties childExpansionMode and expansionCanEdit are propagated to child expansion components
- Fixed ListGrid.hoverMode: "detailField" by applying appropriate style and overflow
- Fixed bug where if displayField is set on field of a ListGrid with a FilterEditor, any explicit valueMap and filterEditorValueMap for the FilterEditor are therefore seemingly ignored
- For hoverMode: "related" fix ListGrid shown when no related records are present; grid's GridBody is squished; apply overflow: visible to fix it
- Added new doc'd API ListGrid.setHeaderSpanHeaderTitle()
- Fixed problem where the checkbox field header of a ListGrid can show a checkbox even when the selectionType is 'single'
- Made ListGrid.getSpecifiedFieldWidth() return something meaningful for hidden fields
- Fixed the issue that data export of a ListGrid with header spans may include `null's in the RPCManager request
- Fixed a bug that a ListGrid with `filterOnKeypress: true` and with a ComboBoxItem as the filterEditor of a field, did not update the text of the ComboBoxItem to the complete display value when an item is selected in the pick list
- Fixed problem where an empty/loading ListGrid is not detected and column auto-fit is improperly run anyway
- Fixed issue where, when a field header buttons of a ListGrid with autoFitData: true is manually drag-resized wider, the other columns shrink rather than the ListGrid growing wider
- Fixed issue where if ListGrid is explicitly disabled at launch but set to show the Filtereditor, FilterEditor will be hidden if grid is shown
- Fixed bug where, If a ListGrid contains a ListGridField which renders RecordComponents, the CellEditValueFormatter of all other ListGridFields is no longer invoked
- Fixed issue with ListGrid where autofit field widths are not being recalculated when fields are shown/hidden
- ListGrid - fixed a bug where setting autoFitData:"vertical" could cause RecordComponents to fail to be rendered for some rows
- ListGrid filtering: fixed an issue where if scrolling horizontally in a FilterEditor with incrementally rendered fields, advanced criteria (from expressions) could be dropped / misinterpreted as simple string values
- Added support for extracting groupingMode and other advanced grouping properties as part of listGrid getGroupState / getViewState()
- Fix for an error where listGrid.getRecordComponent() could cause a JS error if called with no colNum
- Fixed a bug where columnTrees would end up with orphaned content on filter
- Fix for a bug drag-reorder of unloaded folders within a tree would erroneously mark the folder as loaded with no children
- TreeGrid: Created a new public method 'isOverOpenArea'
- Fix: Tree.find() doesn't work if the delimiter is more than one character
- TreeGrid: don't clobber displayField specified on the 'treeField' with our 'getCellValue()' treeField override
- TreeGrid: new public method 'isOverExtraIcon' - returns true if the user is currently over the "extraIcon"
- Add new property TreeGrid.createDefaultTreeField to allow *all* of a TreeGrid's fields to be derived from DataSource, without automatically adding a separate "tree field"
- TreeGrid - some changes to make ResultTree filtering work better, by avoiding rebuilding the tree and performing a new fetch unnecessarily if the FilterEditor is shown
- Fixed a case where a dataBound TreeGrid could end up repeatedly fetching from server in endless loop with certain configurations
- TreeGrid - fixed problem where if FilterEditor is present with expansion components, upon filter components would be destroyed but expanded markers persisted
- ResultTree - fixed a bug where we were issuing double fetch requests on invalidate cache
- Fixed the issue that the initial draw of a TreeGrid with sortFoldersBeforeLeaves:true would not show the folders before the leaves
- Fix for a CubeGrid problem where expand/collapse could fail for certain arrangements of facets.
- CubeGrid: fixed a bug where CubeGrid.exportClientData would crash if not passed a dsRequest properties block
- CubeGrid: with rowHeaderGridMode:true, observe selectionChanged() on the facet grids so we still select by row
- Update CubeGrid docs to reference the wiki articles on OLAP4j integration
- CubeGrid - specified a height on edit items so they don't cause rows to expand
- Prevented crash that blocks opening of minimized non-tree facets in a CubeGrid
- Calendar: fixed a field-rendering crash when moving nextOrPrev in TimelineView
- Calendar: Fixed a bug where the monthView didn't show the first row of days for June 2012
- Calendar: Added an implementation of setRowHeight() that calls setCellHeight() and refreshEvents() on the child views (except monthView)
- Calendar: Changed timeline events to be dragAppearance:"none" and to use a separate dragTarget
- Added external notification method Calendar.eventsRendered(), which fires when refreshEvents() completes for a given view
- Fixed errors while saving a new Calendar event, and corrected validation that from <= to dates/times in the edited event
- Calendar - added new APIs getVisibleStart/EndDate() and getPeriodStart/EndDate()
- Fixed problem where Date.getWeek() could report an invalid result due to rounding errors
- Calendar - fixed a bug where hiding the weekView, creating a new event, and then trying to edit it later would cause a JS error
- Fixed rendering issue with overlapping events with a total length shorter than the Calendar.eventSnapGap
- Optimized overlapping-event rendering in the Calendar widget
- Fixed problem where JS crash occurs while trying to add new event to Calendar if event is edited immediately after creation
- Fixed a bug where formItem.cleared() was not firing reliably in all cases.
- Fixed a bug where FormItem change handler was not being fired when both characterCasing and changeOnKeypress were set.
- Fixed a bug where emptyDisplayValue could end up being stored as actual data value for form items in some cases
- Fixed a bug where users could not tab to FormItemIcons in some browsers
- Solved some issues around TextItem masking behavior
- Improved support for non-editable textItems via the canEdit property
- Resolved an issue where bad values entered into a dateItem would display as a row of NaN values
- Fixed some bugs when attempting to work with 3-digit year dates (such as 650 AD)
- Fixed a case where items with shouldSaveValue:false would still have their values available as part of valuesManager.getValues() return value
- Fixed an IE9-specific bug where FormItem.setSelectionRange() could fail in some cases
- Support for FormItem editorEnter and editorExit
- Support for formItem icon showIf / dynamic show/hide of formItem icons.
- Fixed a bug where focus could get "lost" when dismissing ComboBoxItem pickLists in some cases
- Fixed some cases where CanvasItems could fail to be repositioned correctly when the containing form resized.
- Better support for LinkItem behavior (both readonly and editable modes)
- Added support for BCE dates
- Fixed a case where we could incorrectly show blue "pending" style for ComboBoxItems with addUnknownValue set to false
- Fixed an issue where redraw of FormItems would cause refocus
- Fixed an issue where explicit formItem.valueMap was being ignored if specified in conjunction with optionDataSource and displayField
- New method to update selectItem optionDataSource at runtime (setOptionDataSource())
- Added support for formItem.saveOnEnter attribute on other item types than just TextItem
- Fixed a case where REST dataSources could fail to respect specified sqlStorageStrategy
- Fixed an issue where PickTreeItem.getSelectedRecord() was unreliable
- Fixed a bug where right click of pickList header from ComboBoxItem would dismiss the pickList rather than showing a context menu for the header
- Fixes around editing of custom CanvasItems
- TimeItem -- if the user hits Enter perform an update
- If 'getValue()' is called on a destroyed item, no-op
- Support for "space" triggering iconClick on a FormItem
- Turned saveOnEnter on for SelectItem and ComboBoxItem
- Added new FormItem class MultiComboBoxItem: a combo box that allows multiple selection
- Bugfix: When we get a DynamicForm-level click or doubleClick event, only fire the item level event if the event occured over the item that got a mouseDown
- don't show and hide the "calculated date" blurb item dynamically because it causes flickering of the UI when entering a date manually
- Fixed a display issue that DateItem.pickerIconHeight was set to the wrong pixel height in Enterprise, EnterpriseBlue, Graphite, Mobile, and Simplicity
- Fixed some problems with tab order and canvasItems / nested forms
- ComboBoxItem: support 'allowEmptyValue' property, so if 'addUnknownValues' is false the user can clear the text box and actually clear the form item value
- Bugfix: When form containing ComboBox is scrolled with PickList open, PickList doesn't move with underlying form
- Fix: when determining if we can focus in the edit item for a field, build the edit form if we never have done so rather than trying to work it out without a form to refer to
- Fixed issue: In a ComboBoxItem, if you pick a value from the drop down and the item is bound to an OptionDataSource with a display field, we'd put the display field value rather than the data value into generated criteria
- Fix for an issue reported in the forums, where DateRangeDialog can show a horizontal scrollbar
- Bugfix: returning false from a change handler was failing to properly cancel selection in PickTreeItem
- Publicly document CanvasItem property 'autoDestroy'
- FormItem.getCanEdit() was returning the inverse of what it should
- Modified canFocusInEditor to assume CanvasItem editors are focusable
- Tweaked various hover-related properties for FormItems (fixed align, which was using valign, and added support for valign, delay, showHover and wrap)
- Show the "hand" cursor over icons explicitly if they're enabled (previously we relied on the <a ...> tag to achieve this)
- Use IButtons rather than buttons in Forms in css3 mode as well as in non css3 mode so we get rounded corners in all cases for Enterprise/EnterpriseBlue/Graphite
- Added support for `multiple: true` FormItems having arrays as values
- Added new property FormItem.editPendingCSSText
- CanvasItem: Fix for bug resulting from complex sizing interaction that caused ButtonItems to render at 1px wide
- DateItem: fixed bug where padding between sub items wasn't present if the order wasn't MDY
- Fixed ValuesManager._setMemberValues() to notify member forms that values have changed
- DateRangeItem: Pipe the standard top-right close-click icon click through to 'cancel' click
- Pick up button width from the pickTreeItem specified item width by default
- Automatic validation of DateRangeItems' sub-components
- Various small dataPath-related fixes in ValuesManager, DataBoundComponent and DynamicForm
- Various fixes to MultiComboBoxItem and "multiple: true" FormItems generally
- Fixed a bug where formItems with setTitleColSpan set and width: "*" didn't render properly to the size of the containing cell(s)
- Fixed a bug, visible in IE, whereby validateOnChange would interfere with the cursor position
- Added support for 'setValueTree()' which updates the valueTree of a pickTreeItem
- Fixed behavior of TextAreaItem if implicitSave is set and editPendingCSSText present
- Improve how focus is moved around items in a DynamicForm when the clickMask is up to avoid skipping items in embedded CanvasItem subform
- Added explicit color for ComboBoxItem secondary style
- Add validation for DateRangeItem to enforce that the To date being greater than the From date
- SelectItem/FormItem - fixed bug whereby showHintInField could cause a real value to show up with hint styling
- Fixed problem affecting TextItem focus in IE browser where caret disappears
- Fixed SelectItem issues - empty value not reliably present, default value disappears when PickList empty value selected, multiple empty values crated in PickList when cascading filtering used
- Fixed a problem with databound FormItem where specified emptyDisplayValue is not passed through to associated PickList
- Exposed the fact that CheckboxIcon checkedImage et al are part of the ValuesIcon subsystem
- Fixed issue where ViewFileItems don't show the file to download
- PickList - fixed issue where a Menu's GridBody doesn't collapse down to the specified size after the user rolls over a menu item whose style causes it to temporarily resize the GridBody larger
- Fixed manual editing of RelativeDateItems on WebKit (Safari, Chrome, etc.) browsers
- Fixed the issue that with showHintInField:true, after exiting a ComboBoxItem without picking a value, the in-field hint disappears
- TextItem - fixed problem where a custom formatter (possibly with complex data types) that represents an empty value wouldn't show the hint in the field initially
- Fixed bug that MultiComboBoxItem could encounter a JS crash due to a null record while trying to update its display field values
- Fixed problem where, in Mozilla, UploadItem isn't displayed properly if height and font-size are both specified, by supressing the text box height
- FormItem - fixed problem where if we're writing out a disabled event mask for an item but we don't know the width of the item, we were writing out meaningless styling HTML which could effect appearance
- Fixed a bug that if the user cuts from, or pastes into, a TextItem with a mask, the mask is not applied
- SelectItem - Allowed "moveToChar" to "navigate" to the only entry in a single-entry list
- Fixed issue with ColorPicker where clicking on the black square prevents you from being able to subsequently select a color from the "swatch" UI subcomponent
- Fixed for an issue where initially undrawn CanvasItems could fail to have the form react to the required size-change properly
- Added doc'd property maxHeight for AutoFitTextAreas
- Exposed doc'd API: FormItem.redrawOnChange()
- Fixed issue where if two SelectItems had a dependency, and one was sorted, trying to the sort the other was having no effect.
- SelectItem - fixed issue that caused a sortField of 0 to be ignored
- PickTreeItem - fixed bugs where a PickTreeItem did not update its display after having its value set, PickTreeItem.setEmptyDisplayValue() was not working propertly, and PickTreeItem.setOptionOperationId() was not being respected
- Solved issue whereby descendents of a CanvasItem's canvas could lead to warnings about incorrect tab indices (exceeding the ceiling for user-specified tab indices)
- Documented new disabled style for showHintInField:true TextItems
- Fixed a Mac/Chrome-specific bug where in some cases a redraw of a LinkItem could lead to a "NOT_FOUND_ERR: DOM Exception 8" error message.
- Fix for a case where the print preview could fail to size correctly with a strict doctype specified
- Support a flag to explicitly print children of a component absolutely positioned within their parent
- Fixed a bug where ListGrid summary rows would fail to print.
- Fixed bug: getPrintFooters() can cause "undefined" to be appended if there's no data in the grid
- Fixed an issue where DrawKnobs could fail to be drawn when draw() was actually called.
- Fixed a bug where drawGroups could cause errors if each item in the group did not have drawItem/drawGroup explicitly specified
- Fixed Pan and Drag for DrawPanes
- Fixed a case where arrowheads wouldn't show up on draw lines
- Fixed some drawItem rendering problems in IE
- Various rounded rect corrections/improvements
- drawSector.centerInPoint was incorrect when drawing multiple sectors
- Improved printing support for drawPanes/drawItems
- Drawing - support for new Gauge drawItem
- Fixed a bug where "masking" of drawItems with the clickMask would have no effect. Now events are suppressed on drawItems if the drawPane they're embedded in is masked.
- Drawing: add support for relative image-paths for DrawItem (via [SKIN] etc)
- Changes to DrawImage to avoid wrapped-native crashes in Firefox due to images not yet being loaded by the browser - essentially, delay even initial draw until image.onload fires
- Support for contextMenu and showContextMenu events on DrawItems
- Drawing.js: Fixed drawOval.centerPoint and drawOval.radius docs - they were documented as read-only but there are setters
- Drawing fix - prevent the TypeErrors caused by attempting to create linear or radial gradients before the SVG document has loaded
- Drawing fix - Correct some attribute names of generated SVG <text> elements
- Support DrawLabel.lineColor and fix DrawLabel rotation when drawingType is "svg"
- For DrawSector/SVG, improve drawing of large sector angles of more than 180 degrees
- Fixed issue with DrawSector not zooming correctly in IE/VML
- Introduce methods DrawPane.getSvgString() and DrawItem.getSvgString() which generate equivalent SVG source
- Added fix for NaNpx being returned by DrawPane.getSvgString() in IE8 during pdf generation
- Added DrawPolygon class extending DrawPath
- Fixed no arrowhead support in DrawPath
- Added arrowheads "open" and "block" to DrawLine and DrawCurve
- Added statistics functionality to FacetChart - mean/median of data, linear/polynomial regression, etc.
- Added support and docs for multiple value axes in FacetChart, including properties to control their spacing and number
- When printing VML-rendered draw panes, enclose in a relative positioned div so they flow in the print frame properly
- Added doc'd public APIs: DrawItem.moved() and DrawItem.resized()
Charting / FacetCharts
- FacetChart: documented all skinning-related property blocks
- New FacetChart APIs: getChartTop/Left/Height/Width(), getXCoord(), getYCoord(), chartDrawn(), chartBackgroundDrawn(), getGradations(), getChartCenter(), getChartRadius(),
- For FacetCharts, fixed invalid gradient IDs that were preventing Inkscape from drawing the SVG correctly
- Fixed issues with the Pie & Doughnut chart radial gradients when drawingType is "svg"
- Fixed charts when using a nontransitional DOCTYPE, drawingType:"vml"
- Fixed DrawPane SVG filter required by line charts to replicate the drop shadow on data lines that is drawn when drawingType is "bitmap"
- For FacetCharts, fix the radial gradient centers on Radar Charts
- In FacetCharts, fixed a display issue with rotated text in VML
- Fixed DrawSector rendering, drawingType: "vml" visible in IE displaying a Pie chart
- FacetChart - Add support for fractional coordinates in VML and bitmap drawing mode - This avoids having to round data points to the extent where they might all end up being rendered in the same spot
- FacetChart - fixed a bug that value axis gradation labels overlap and become unreadable in cases of large, negative values
- Added FacetChart.getNearestDrawnValue() API and docs
- FacetChart - showValueOnHover doc and API added
- Fixed the bug that "multiple copies" of a FacetChart may be drawn when the chart is embedded within a Portlet
- Fixed the bug that a FacetChart embedded within a Portlet which was maximized, then restored will be blanked
- FacetChart - added property and docs for showDataValues
- FacetChart - Support for Scatter chartType
- FacetChart - Added properties MetricSettings.valueTitle, showValueAxisLabel, and valueAxisLabelProperties
- FacetChart - added support for drawing vertical axis lines for extra value axes that are not adjacent to the chart rect
- Added new FacetChart/MetricSettings APIs: formatAxisValue() to format gradation labels and formatDataValue() to format values displayed in hover labels and via showDataValues
- Added doc'd APIs: MetricSettings.showDataValues and MetricSettings.showValueOnHover
- Fixed IE specific FacetChart bugs - most importantly that if there were multiple FacetCharts drawn on page load (but not in some callback) then, in IE, only the last FacetChart drawn would show data
- Fixed an issue where hidden search operators would not be respected for DataSources
- Fixed an issue where exportClientData() would fail to fire its callback
- Fixed issues around data types potentially getting confused by specified editor types.
- Fixed a problem where, with a form with a binary field, saving two new records in a row would result in nulls being submitted for fields that had not been edited, potentially leading to spurious validation errors.
- Fixed a bug where ValuesManager didn't correctly process server-side errors for dataFormat:"json"
- Fixed a bug where various DataSource field attributes (such as 'required', 'foreignKey', 'primaryKey') would be inherited on fields included from another dataSource via the includeFrom flag
- Ensure that we respect the appropriate property to mark a field as editable or not (typically canEdit vs canFilter). Updated documentation around how this should behave
- New dataSource.applyFilter() and resultSet.applyFilter() API
- Fixed an issue where willFetchData() could return false in cases where a fetchData(...) call would actually initialize a fetch
- New DataSource recordsAsText API for outputting data as a configurable text string (and recordsFromText for roundtripping back to record objects).
- Added support for new attributes DataSourceField.nestedFields, DataSourceField.nestedTitleField
- Fixed grouping on hidden fields (and those that appear only in the DS)
- Explicitly add a null replacement value for the case where we have a DS field that cannot be assigned inline and we have been provided with an explicit null value for that field
- Added support for RestDataSource.xmlNamespaces as a set of namespace prefixes that will be added to the document element when creating postMessage/postXML POSTs
- Reworked the meaning of the DataSource.allowAdvancedCriteria property and changed docs accordingly
- Formula support for export to Excel
- Added a callback argument to the Tree.loadChildren method
- Added new property DataSource.sendParentNode
- Fix: if user code attempts a dataSource.fetchData() that specifies downloadResult:true, that should imply hiddenFrame, ignoreTimeout:true and showPrompt:false
- Fixed issue where TreeGrid & DynamicForm share a DataSource but nulling out one of the DynamicForm fields doesn't remove that field from the TreeGrid row
- Fixed a problem loading component XML that specifies a DataSource by reference (ie, with a loadID tag rather than an ID tag)
- New ResultSet APIs: getAllCachedRows(), getAllVisibleRows(), usingFilteredData()
- Added new ResultSet API, getLoadingMarker()
- Added decimalPrecision and decimalPad properties to DataSourceField, ListGridField, DetailViewerField and FormItem
- Fixed a bug where a call to someDS.setOperatorTypes(typeName, ) would cause all subsequent calls to someDS.getFieldOperators(someOtherTypeName) to return no types
- Added a null check in applyHilites() - when we have a ResultSet, setData() can be called before fields have been created
- When building the whereClause for an inSet operator, work on a copy of the values list rather than the actual list passed in, to avoid reaching into the actual criteria object and modifying values
- Add new doc'd API: DataSource/DSRequest.useStrictJSON for true strict JSON formatted responses.
- Workaround IE9 memory leaks on eval() [http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2572253] when evaluating dataSource responses. Implemented 2 workarounds: Firstly - added support for using native JSON.parse() to parse strict-JSON formatted responses - and turn this on by default for iscServer dataSources in IE9. Secondly - added support for using hidden IFrames to evaluate responses that don't conform to strict JSON. This can be enabled by setting RPCManager.allowIE9Leak to false, but can not be used with certain data types, including Dates.
- Fixed handling of RestDataSource.jsonPrefix
- DataSource doc update - warn about the hazards of ignoring the recommendation to store the binary field metadata values
- Fixed problem in JSON DataSource response handling if not in SCServer mode
- For DataSourceField, declare field.prompt so it works with <fmt:message%gt; tags for i18n
- Added new DataSource properties and docs - DataSourceField.initRequiresAuthentication and DataSourceField.updateRequiresAuthentication
- Fixed type of DataSourceField.escapeHTML (should be boolean)
- Added new API and doc for DSRequest.getMissingPrimaryKeysForAdd() dealing with non-sequence primary keys
- Fixed crash in DataBoundComponent.getRecordHiliteCSSText() when records are grouped or when the DBC is a single record display component
- Introduced new DSRequest flag "pendingAdd", which is set on "validate" DSRequests when we are adding a record rather than updating one.
- New option "string" for DataSourceField.sqlStorageStrategy allowing arbitrary string values to map to boolean true and false.
- DataSource - fixed issue with imageWidth/imageHeight in the ds.xml being interpreted as strings
- DataSource - fixed bug where if we have a field with an includeFrom specification, then it's possible we would alias the field twice in the generated SQL
- RestDataSource - fixed bug where if error is encountered, we repeatedly make unneeded fetches
- DataSource - enhance auto-discovered native foreign keys so that they work server-side with the includeFrom system
- RestDataSource - fixed error where object returned from server was discarded incorrectly, resulting in another fetch
- RestDataSource - fixed parsing REST request - always check for request content type
- Added support for ANSI-style JOIN directives in SQLDataSource
- Added new API/docs AdvancedCriteria.getFieldCriterions()
- DataSource - changed the way numeric values are handled in WHERE clause - if we're looking for greater/less/equals, leave the comparison value unquoted; if we're looking substring-style matching, quote it
- DataSource - added doc sample of includeFrom syntax
- Fixed issue where we get a JS crash when exporting fields from a dataBoundComponent that has no dataSource if date fields are present
- Enabled the built-in DataSource and Component XML internationalization system for DS-defined valueMap values
- DataSource - implemented and documented new AdvancedCriteria operators client-side, and in SQL, Hibernate and JPA DataSources server-side: iEqualsField, iNotEqualField, iContainsField, iStartsWithField, iEndsWithField, notContainsField, notStartsWithField, notEndsWithField, iNotContainsField, iNotStartsWithField and iNotEndsWithField
- DataSource - added support for the following operators to the server-side SQL DataSource (was already present in client code and in the Hibernate and JPA DataSources): greaterThanField, lessThanField, greaterOrEqualFIeld, lessOrEqualField
- DataSource - Fixed null pointer exception in RPCManager.onFailure()
- DataSource - explicit support for dsRequest.outputs (may be set on the client or server)
- Added doc'd property DataSourceField.mimeType that specifies the mime-type of all files stored in this field - used in preference to auto-detection by file-name and in the absence of a *_filename metadata field
- DataBoundComponent - added logic to avoid calling 'field.getDataPath()' blindly in validateField() - that method isn't defined for all DBC fields so caused JS errors in grid editing
- Added a 'DataSource.getCacheData()' accessor since when we auto-cache all records we don't update DataSource.cacheData
- Separated JPA DataSource generation JPA1 from JPA2
- Fixed an issue whereby if 'DataBoundComponent.setFieldState()' is called, and the grid includes a hidden field that isn't listed in the new state, the hidden field is shown
- DataSource: Fixed a logic bug in the streamFile method if called with no a primary key value rather than full record keys
- Add new API RPCManager.requestsArePending()
- Fixed a potential memory leak for RPCRequests using HiddenFrame transport
- Documented rpcResponse.httpResponseText
- Officially documented rpcRequest.useHttpProxy
- RPCManager response handling fix - If we can't eval JSON while handling RPC response, treat it as text
- RPCManager support for canceling transactions
- RPCManager - don't warn about queued requests with params coming from multiple requests if the params are actually the transactionNum we're hanging on the request ourselves
- New RPCManager.loadScreen() API for loading SmartClient UI stored on the server in component-xml format.
- Fixed possible null pointer exception in DataExport when called with a null output stream
- Fixed a case where pdf export would fail to pick up skinning information
- Fixed an issue where using Velocity templating to determine a list of recipients for an email message would fail to handle comma separated values correctly
- Fixed some edge cases in support for AdvancedCriteria on the server
- Server side support for DataSourceField.valueMapEnum
- When default dataSource operation criteria are applied via a velocity expression, handle combining (on the server) with the criteria passed from the client whether they are simple or advanced
- Fix for a Null Pointer exception that could occur attempting to save a binary field with no binary attachment
- Added support for rpcResponse.httpHeaders attribute
- Improvements to SQLDataSource inheritance behavior including configurable inheritanceMode
- Fix for a bug where the dataSourceLoader servlet could fail to process jsp localization tags in datasource definitions
- New API DataSource.loadWithParents() to load dataSource plus any dataSources from which the specified DS inherit at runtime
- Simplified and enhanced dataSource localization, including new documentation on how to localize dataSources.
- Fixed an issue where server side SQL dataSource import would inappropriately create columns derived from another table (IE with an explicit "tableName" attribute)
- Various improvements to the JMS messaging system
- Fixed a case where DataSource.autoDeriveSchema could fail to correctly derive schema for tables containing binary fields
- New public API setExportTo() on DSRequest and DSResponse (server-side)
- Give RESTHandler servlet the same encoding behavior as IDACall and DataSourceLoader (force UTF-8 by default, but allow a servlet init-param to override), and document it
- Implement and document new "mail" properties "contentType" and "encoding"
- Allow authenticated users to access operations that require roles but do not require authentication.
- Check dsRequest.allowMultiUpdate before rejecting a request with missing PKs
- Added support for outer joins when resolving includeFrom fields in SQLDataSource
- Add new ServletContextListener InitListener, and rework to use this as well as the Init servlet. New doc article on initializing the framework with special reference to interactions with Spring
- Provided a mechanism to obtain a Spring-configured Quartz Scheduler instance
- Avoid using request.getParameter() immediately before parsing the HTTP request during file uploads - reportedly causes problems with Glassfish
- Added a large new overview doc about binary fields and downloads
- A number of enhancements to server-side type-caching and related performance enhancements
- Enhanced support for binary data types server-side: binary features work in SQL and Hibernate when the data model is beans, JPA now has equivalent binary support with SQL and HB, all built-in DataSources can now work with byte and Byte as well as InputStreams
- Reworked server-side file upload handling to make all the streams available to user DMI code when multiple files are uploaded for a single field
- ExcelDataExport: Fixed bug where formula fields were exported into the wrong rows
- ExcelDataExport: Added cell formula Excel evaluation/validation; if formula fails to pass it is removed and regular cell value is set
- Enhanced docs for DataSource.schema, providing a great deal more detail about the meaning of "schema" and "default schema" for each supported database product
- New server-side APIs dsResponse.getExportObject() and dsResponse.setExportObject(Object)
- Change: the server currently rejects a request for an OperationBinding that appears to be a no-op; changed this to allow the op through, but log a warning
- Refactored transaction and resources handling in JPA data source: delegated freeResources() execution to DSRequest/RPCManager
- Fixed a bug where when downloading a file, the filename would need to be at the end of the URL or the server would not automatically provide the right content-type
- New feature - auto-Audited DataSources
- Move the default "modulesDir" used by <loadISC> and <loadModules> out into a properties file property
- Added server-side convenience method DataSource.recordsAreEqual()
- batchDSGenerator: make sure Hibernate is present before attempting to use it, otherwise just ignore it
- Server-side DSRequest: auto-create "values" for both add and update
- Server-side DSResponse: Added setFailure(String message) helper and added more docs around what errors mean
- Added new property dsRequest.exportHeaderLess. This property omits column names from CSV and Excel exports
- Modify HibernateDataSource to tolerate Spring using either Hibernate 3 or Hibernate 4
- JPADataSource and HibernateDataSource: when allowMultiUpdate is set, allow update and remove to affect multiple records
- New feature: Server Scripting
- Added a scripting engine implementation for the Java language that works correctly in a servlet environment
- Added missing support for declarative configuration of transactions at the provider level for JPA
- Reworked the way the ORDER BY clause is derived for SQLServer in limitQuery mode - prevents invalid CASE statement from being generated
- Stop isUnique validator from failing when attached to a DataSource primary key field
- Server-side DataSource fixes - fixed logic controlling when content-length header is added, and ensure consistent treatment of fields with DataSourceField.ignore set
- Fixed PDF export of DrawPanes with borders - the borders were always being cut off on the right and bottom
- Fixed PDF export of Pie and Doughnut charts in IE, drawingType: "vml"
- Feature - export headerSpans to Excel and CSV formats
- Improvements and expansion to JPA / Hibernate dataSource handling of relation fields (including updated documentation)
- DataSource - make exportClientData() capable of going through DMI
- Server PDF Export - added support to use an extra style sheet
- Button/Canvas - fixed bug where setting label.setWrap(false) was ignored by the pdf export
- Enhanced the auto-discover native foreignKeys feature so that now all databases are supported - MYSQL, HBQLDB, Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres, DB2, Firebird and Informix
- Velocity - changed ReferenceInsertionEventHandler to handle VTL formal notation
- Added support for multiple replyTo addresses in MailMessage, and updated docs to indicate all valid SMTP settings are passed on to Javamail
- Added fix for JPA and HB DataSources - always use exact matching in criteria for relation fields, ignore textMatchStyle
- Removed connection leakage when several JPA operations with different entity managers are executed during one request
- Added new DataSource and OperationBinding flag, "sqlUsePagingHint", to improve performance
- Set context RPCManager on the sub-requests we use to implement includeFrom on non-SQL DataSources
- Fixed logic for HibernateDataSources - create a primary key only when it's needed to avoid ClassCastException
- Fixed the bug that when a hidden field is exported via DataBoundComponent.exportData(), its column heading was just the field name
- Fixed the bug that the Excel file resulting from DataBoundComponent.exportData() had no column headings
- Fixed the bug that the result of DataSource.exportData() ignored `exportFields'
- For Hibernate, if Javassist is used, prevented invalid introspection in JSTranslator of handler JavassistLazyInitializer
- Added check to deal with problem where Hibernate returns Map object that incorrectly throws an Exception if you call keySet() on it
- JSTranslator: Escape tab characters to when escaping strings for strict JSON mode
- JSTranslator - made fix to extract real class from Hibernate proxy instead of skipping methods
Other UI components
- Fixed a problem where the FilterBuilder would show two DateRange controls rather than two Date controls for "between" operations on date fields.
- Numerous stability fixes and enhancements for FilterBuilders
- Improved support for formula builder user interactions (clicking on items to select fields, etc)
- Fixed a visual issue where MenuItems could appear to "bounce" (grow and shrink in size) as you roll over them in some browsers/skins.
- Support for setIcon() / setLargeIcon() APIs for toolstrip IconButtons
- Fixed an issue where vertical-alignment of toolstrip iconButtons was incorrect
- Fixed a bug where menuIconClick within a ToolStrip menu icon could cause the standard click handler to fire
- Reworked toolStripButtons in css3 mode to correct various visual problems
- Added support for hilite editors choosing icons for hilight rules
- Support for icons in SectionStack section headers
- Improvements around rendering of overlapping events in Calendar
- Add attribute PortalLayout.portletDropTypes, which acts like dropTypes except that it is propagated to the rowLayout and the rows. This lets the developer easily control what things can be dropped on the PortalLayout
- Reworked the DateChooser class to be Grid based and use standard SmartClient event handling (rather than embedded links/onclick events)
- Fixed a bug in TileLayout where addTile() would not insert the tile at position 0
- Add support for rendering fields of type "link" as actual links in DetailViewer
- FilterBuilder: new boolean flag "sortFields" tells the FB to sort the "field" drop down by name
- Fixed a bug where canEdit:false fields can't be edited in a filterBuilder
- Toolbar: Fixed a bug where getMouseOverButton index was wrong if the buttons didn't take up the full width of the toolbar in RTL mode.
- Added new property DetailViewerField.displayField
- HiliteEditor: Honor hiliteIcons when editing an advanced hilite rule
- Fixed dragging items out of section-stacks with showDragPlaceHolder:true
- Canvas.js: Fire resized notifications when draw completes if overflow is visible and drawn size exceeds specified size; fix problems with drawing TabSets arising from this change
- Fixed a couple of places where the wrong record was selected in a filtered selectionComponent
- For Button widgets, write border properties from widget/CSS directly into the div's HTML to work around IE9 border-radius bug
- Changed the UI for view/download of binary items in ListGrid and DetailViewer to make it field-specific
- Fixed problem when calling getSelection() within the "selectionChanged()" handler of a tileGrid
- Window.js: fixed a bug where toolbar could fail to show even if buttons were specified
- Added improvements to the FormulaBuilder/SummaryBuilder to improve layout and focus, and overflow more intelligently
- Enhancement - allow full titles to show in FormulaBuilder
- Improve layout/sizing for the Highlight Editor
- For Window and body with overflow: "visible", improve resize logic to explicitly resize the header to match body width
- For TabSet/TabBar, decoupled the selected-tab from the focused tab
- Improved autofitting of fields in FormulaBuilder to get better layout
- Improve state-handling for RibbonBar/Group and IconButton - make sure icon is set disabled when whole RibbonGroup is disabled
- Solved issue where no days for January show up in the DatePicker
- TileLayout - fix for unwanted scrollbars caused by a background spacer canvas at 100x100
- FormulaBuilder - fixed a typo that could cause JS errors if you modified a formula then hit cancel
- Improved Hilight Editor to autofit the grid containing field titles/header spans
- Added headerSpan-title amalgamation, similar to that already in Highlight Editor, to FormulaBuilder, SummaryBuilder and the Multi-sort config dialog, and added ListGrid flags to control it
- Window - Fixed where resizing a window with autoSize: true caused the header buttons to stay fixed (or disppeaar if the window is resized smaller)
- Fixed HighLight Editor to use the field.summaryTitle (if present) of a grid field rather than field.title in the field picker and rule editors (since field.title may contain HTML)
- Fixed problem where float fields in Highlight Editor cannot be configured to match (==, !=, >, <. etc.) another field
- Fixed problem where Layouts were misbehaving where padding was applied to a css-styleName
- When animating Layout member drags, prevent new drag events from being initiated on members which have been dragged out of the layout (and deparented), dropped unsuccessfully and are still animating back to their placeholder location
- Added new doc'd APIs: TileGrid.getTileIndex() and TileGrid.getCurrentTile()
- Added new doc'd APIs: Tab.paneMargin and TabSet.paneMargin to support per tab pane-margins in TabSets
- Fixed issue where even if ListGridField.canFilter is set to true, field is not editable in the FilterEditor
- Solved issue where ToolBar.setSelected() was crashing in JS if the ToolBar's parentElement was null
ScreenReader mode changes
- Some improvements around focus handling in screenReader mode.
- Fixed a bug where in screen reader mode, a button with title set to an Img tag would misrender
- Fixed an issue with multiple selects / screenReader mode
- Default to using prompt rather than title for aria-label if specified
- Streamline critical path code: have the calls to HTML escape aria props only care about the chars that really matter for our usage
- Added waitForGridDone() as available Selenium RC Script command
- Selenium - new command setImplicitNetworkWait()
- Update Selenium RC isGridDone() to ensure it waits until pending operations are complete before returning true
- Selenium: Add SmartClient versions of doOpen() and doOpenWindow() that insert a special URL variable into the location before calling the original Selenium functions
- Selenium: Fixed a bunch of function calls to use 'this' rather than Selenium.prototype
- Update Selenium JARs to version 2.21
- New documentation article discussing the fundamental differences between Selenium 1.0 and Selenium 2.0 / WebDriver
- Autotest.js: Fixed problem with Calendar.getEventFromLocatorConfig() where primary key is used as the index
- Updated the Selenium user guide and SmartClient / SmartGWT documentation
- For Selenium IDE (in user-extensions-ide.js), fixed ability of doKeyDown/doKeyPress/doKeyUp commands to work with modifier key commands such as controlKeyDown()
- Added support for AutoTest identifier for the HTML element containing inline errors
- Return null rather than false for invalid locators passed to AutoTest.isGridDone()/AutoTest.isElementClickable()
- Added new API AutoTest.isSystemDone() and docs - this function checks whether all ListGrids satisfy AutoTest.isGridDone()
Miscelaneous other changes
- Fixed a display issue with edged canvases on Webkit browsers
- A number of Tab-Index behavior fixes
- Fixed a bug where minimized windows could appear incorrectly rendered in Chrome
- Fix for a bug where animated scrollIntoView could cause things to scroll too far
- Fixed some longstanding edge cases around DST changeover times for various Locales, which could lead to dates mysteriously formatting off by one day
- Fixed a bug where willHandleError:true would fail to intercept a call to XMLTools.loadWSDL if the service was not available
- When resolving percentage sizes of Canvases, respect both maxHeight and minHeight
- Improved event handling for keyboard events in Safari and Chrome
- Fixed a bug where mobile browsers would automatically dismiss menus as soon as they are displayed.
- Various visual builder fixes.
- Improved keyPress event behavior for non-character keys in Internet Explorer when holding a key down (repeated keypress events)
- Some improvements in RTL support
- Fixed a Chrome-specific bug where accessKey would not work reliably
- Fixed a bug where the soft-keyboard would often auto-dismiss when selecting a text-input area in Android (touch) browsers
- Fix a bug where standard click (and related) events could fail to fire in iOS touch browsers
- Workaround for native browser bug: In IE9, with the HTML5 tag, if you redraw the element under the mouse while the mouse is down, subsequent mouseMove events report button as zero for a time
- Several cut/paste enhancements driven by Excel compatibility
- Create pickers for includeFrom and foreignKey, when editing DataSources in Visual Builder.
- Work around a memory leak in Google Chrome if you issue XMLHttpRequests against changing URLs
- In Safari/Chrome, don't use the 'cursorTracker' by default.
- Extend the i18n support we implemented for .ds.xml files to Component XML
- In Firefox strict mode, default font-size to 0px rather than 1px in the HTMl we write out for stretchImg's and button icons. Fixes a much-reported problem with missing bottom border on buttons in FF/Win7
- Numerous RTL fixes
- Removed the instruction to set FilesystemDataSource.enabled: true in the documentation about deploying VB in an application. This is no longer necessary.
- New samples: Persistent Reorderable ListGrid and Persistent Reorderable TreeGrid
- Use CSS3 opacity for IE9 in "IE9 Standards Mode"
- Added a source widget argument for the Canvas.scrollIntoView method
- Made isc.Browser.isIE8Strict be true for IE9 even if isc.Browser.isStrict is false since we require the same workarounds
- Fixed issue with containers missing edge borders in Enterprise/EnterpriseBlue/Graphite
- Bugfix: ScreenSpan class only wrote out a spacer at a fixed size so a very tall page could cause us to scroll past it, which was visible in IE
- HTML5 mode, Google Chrome requires explicitly sized iframes written into widget handles, rather than relying on the "100%" height
- Fix issue: When we change the style of a button such that the size of content changes and it should shrink, the content can fail to shrink properly and resize the widge
- Doc'd CSS3Mode and how to override the default of using it automaticallyfor non-IE browsers
- Streamline critical path code: modify String.makeXMLSafe to reuse regex's / string replacements, and to accept parameters specifying exactly what to replace
- Add new overview article on error handling to the documentation
- Fixed isc.isA.Array() check for arrays created in a separate browser frame
- If a developer specifies a hilite with a numeric ID then messes with the hilite editor we could easily get colliding ID's
- Bugfix: in setOverflow() trip the innerSizeChanged method if we go from a state with scrollbars to a state without
- Correct domain-syncing logic broken in Chrome/Firefox
- If DataSourceLoader is used on a page when SmartClient isn't loaded (or before it's loaded), prevent the JS crash that would normally occur
- Fixed the issue where h-padding could differ in over/down states for header buttons for Enterprise / EnterpriseBlue / Graphite skins
- Fix an issue on Android where "clicks" (touch events) on ListGrid records are not being acted upon properly
- Workaround native Mac/Firefox bug where scroll widths are misreported that was causing us to chop off the right edge of (some) buttons in the new css-3 enabled skins.
- Numerous small changes to correct color inconsistencies and less-than-pixel-perfect rendering in the EnterpriseSeries skins (Enterprise, EnterpriseBlue and Graphite)
- Escape single quote in filename when generating img html and when posting for download
- Fixed an issue preventing us from logging stack traces for Chrome specifically for the page load event; fixed some issues with Chrome stack trace parsing
- Fix a number of minor cosmetic issues and odd behaviors that have crept into in the dsGenerator and batchDSGenerator over time
- Fixed a problem where Chrome and Safari would not catch or report errors that occurred during eval()
- Fix for the corner images of EdgedCanvas components in IE9/HTML5
- Make the EventHandler.targetIsMasked() API public
- Added large documentation article on integrating third-party widgets
- Fixed isue with NestedEditorItem and opaque simpleTypes
- Add variable isc_useGradientsPreIE9 which can be set to false to fix ClearType for IE8 in IE8 Standards Mode; affects classes descending from Button and Img
- Fixed an issue where in IE the browser can navigate back unexpectedly if a FormItem with editing disabled receives a backspace keypress
- Significantly updated documentation for PhoneGap integration
- XML Tools - Fix for FF14 changing how XML attributes are represented
- Fixed bug preventing a SectionStack from being added to a TabSet
- Fixed problem with 100% sizing in later versions of Opera where Page.getHeight()/Page.getWidth() return wrong values
- Fixed drawing of EdgedCanvas's L/R image, and layout issue affecting CanvasItem, in later versions of Opera
- Prevented Canvas.getInnerContentHeight()/Canvas.getInnerContentWidth() from returning values less than one
- Added String.isValidID() to determine if a string is a valid JS identifier
- Added Canvis.validateFromFieldNames to enforce that certain APIs, such as DataSource.setFields() are passed valid JS identifiers, and updated docs to indicate which APIs are affected
- Add textItem.inputDataType support for Android platforms
- Add support for externalStylesheet for both PrintCanvas and PrintWindow
- Flashlet - updated flash version detection in IE to use newer method based on ActiveX
- Fixed an issue causing backspace problems on WebKit browsers if TextItems with a mask are present
- Fixed issue whereby fractional, positive timezones, such as India (+5:30) weren't getting zero'd out properly when rolling dates from logical dates to zero hour datetimes
- CanvasItem - fixed Bug with IE9 / sizing of ToolbarItem when Transitional doctype is used
- Fixed a bug where we would fail to get keypress event notifications for Ctrl-V/Ctrl-C in IE / Chrome
- Fixed ViewLoader callbacks for Safari/Chrome - they were not being called due to tripping error logic
- Fixed array sorting of records - null value in field of record array was being sorted equally with empty string value
- Improve debugging information provided to user when attempting to download an image in ResourceLoader
- Fixed forum-reported issue where DataBoundComponent.selectionUpdated() call doesn't happen for touch browers
- Fixed Mac + Safari 6.x only problem where TileGrids can show 'undefined' in each tile, in some cases
- Fixed issue where a large menu is jumping back to the top instead of staying at a particular scroll position when mousing over certain menu items if mouse-over styling can change the width of the items
- Fixed a bug where currency string formatter would fail to handle small negative numbers between zero and -1